Over 45 Years Of Property Conveyancing Experience Guarantees Your Peace of Mind. 
 Call Us Today! 
St Marys Office: (02) 9673 1444
    Silverwater Office: (02) 8883 4117



FAQ about Mark Kelada & Associates

At Mark Kelada & Associates, we understand that property sales and purchases are complex, and the certified conveyancing services we provide may not seem easy to understand at first. That’s why we have created this FAQ to answer some of the common questions we’ve heard in layman’s terms.

How Quickly CanMark Kelada & Associates Prepare a Contract for Sale of Land on My Behalf?

With our advanced technological systems and processes, we can prepare a contract for sale of land in less than one hour. We are able to obtain copies of most ‘prescribed documents’ instantly on-line making the process even quicker.
The only document that may cause some delay is the Section 149(2) Council Zoning Certificate, which some don’t yet provide online.

Do I Need to Visit One of Your Offices to Take Advantage of Your Great Services?

Our conveyancers work with for clients selling, purchasing or financing properties all throughout NSW. Our clients sometimes find it impractical to attend our St Mary’s or Punchbowl offices. Although nothing beats face to face service, we are able to contact you and deal with your conveyancing matter via telephone, facsimile, e-mail, or by mail, so you do not need to attend at our office

If I Engage Mark Kelada & Associates Conveyancers to Act on My Behalf on My Conveyancing Matter, Would I Still Need a Solicitor to Explain Documents or to Witness My Signature?

Definitely not – to be granted a licence by the office of fair trading, a conveyancer needs to complete a very specialised course of education devised specifically for property law and also needs to demonstrate a high degree of conveyancing experience. As certified practising conveyancers, we have the qualifications and experience and expertise to fully explain legal documents and witness signatures. We also carry professional indemnity insurance cover to fully protect our clients in property sales, purchases, or any other conveyancing matter.

Will I Need to Ask a Solicitor or Justice of the Peace to Witness My Signature on Statutory Declarations or Other Documents That May Be Required in Connection with My Conveyancing Matter?

Three of the certified practising conveyancers here at Mark Kelada & Associates are also justices of the peace, so we can witness your signature on any document required during your conveyancing process.

Do Your Conveyancing Package-Rate Quotes on a Purchase or Property Sale Include Things Like Pest Reports, Building Structural Reports, Strata Reports, Survey Reports and Council Building Certificates?

No – these items are optional and we can provide you with ultra competitive quotes if you want us to organise any of these for you. The reason we do not include them in our conveyancing package rates is that some clients prefer to organise their own reports. We also try to save you money by asking the current vendors if they have a survey report or
council building certificate to pass over to you. Most lenders do not require any of these reports, so it is up to you to decide whether you need them.

How Quickly Can My Purchase Conveyancing Matter Proceed to Settlement?

If you have the funds to purchase your property without the need for any mortgage loan, we are able to settle the matter for you in less than one week, assuming the vendor is happy with that. However, if you do need funds from a lender, the time frame depends on how quickly your lender can organise the required paperwork and funds you require. In other words, the quicker the vendor and your lender can settle, the quicker we can settle for you.

Can Mark Kelada and Associates Conveyancers Help Me to Urgently Secure Suitable Finance for the Purchase or Finance of My Property?

We have a number of close contacts in the area of property finance that we can ask to assist you in securing an urgent loan approval for your conveyancing matter, at ultra-competitive rates.
If you still have question, call us on 02 9673 1444 or 02 8883 4117, or enquire online.
Share by: